Cross Corner FIBC PP Woven Big Bags with Baffle Inside
|FOB Price:||US $4-7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $4-7/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CD-4093
- Application: Food, Transport, Vegetable Bag, Chemical, Fruit Bag, Sand Bag, Cement, Fodder, Fertilizer, Construction, Mining and Minerals, Waste Recycling
- Feature: Saving Space
- Safety Factor: 5:1
- Bottom Option: Flat Bottom
- Technics: Plastic Bags
- Fabric: Plain
- Trademark: Chuangda
- Specification: can be customized
- HS Code: 6305330090
- Material: PP
- Type: FIBC Bag
- Loop Option: Cross Corner Loop
- Top Option: Top Fill Skirt
- Shape: Square Bottom Bag
- Color: White, Black, Beige or as Required
- GSM: 70-230GSM
- Transport Package: Packing in Bales or Pallets
- Origin: Changzhou
Cross Corner FIBC PP Woven Big Bags with Baffle InsideBaffle Jumbo Bag
This baffle bag is designed to maintain square shape after filling for maximum use of shipping and storage space. This bag is stable and stackable, and is ideal for products with low bulk densities. It is also an excellent choose for 20-25% space save than the normal bags.
The inner baffles use coated or uncoated fabric sewn across each corner of the 4 panels. The normal width is 55cm, the height is 20cm off the body height.
The baffles can also be chosen double coated which help to prevent pollution. This design is used in both 4-panel and U-panel bags.
Features of FIBC buffle ton bags:
1. Sizes & designs can be tailored according to individual needs.
2. Fabric can be coated, uncoated, and colored.
3. Various lifting options, filling options, and discharging options.
4. UV-treatment available.
5. Safety factors 5:1 (for single-trip use), 6:1 (UN-approved), and 8:1 (for multi-use trip uses).
6. All bags have a document pouch and handling label.
Specification of the FIBC bulk bag:
|Description||Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container|
|Size||90*90*100cm or as required|
|Body Material||100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)|
|Color||White, beige or as required|
|Top||spout, open, duffle top and others|
|Bottom||spout, plain, full open bottom and others|
|Lifting Loops||cross-corner, corner, tunnel lift and others|
|Safe Working Load (SWL)||500kg-2000kg|
|Safety Factor||5:1 or 6:1|
|Liner||50-120 micro PE liner available|
|Printing||One or three color available|
|Document Pouch||1pc, size 26x35cm (A4)|
|Shipment||by sea or by air with mutual agreement|
Packaging & Delivery:
Max Loading information:
1*20'GP: about 2800pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*40'GP: about 7500pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*20'GP: 3200pcs/20pallet, 160pcs/pallet
1*40'GP: 7040pcs/44pallet, 160pcs/pallet
7.5 ton per 1x20'GP, 18 ton per 1x40'GP
Delivery time: 25-30 days for non-peak time.
Common sizes of FIBC bulk bags (cm):
Other FIBC jumbo ton bags we produce:
All the production processes from granulating, wire drawing, weaving, cutting, printing, sewing, testing and packaging etc. are all controlled in house. So we can control the quality and costs well, and can supply much competitive big FIBC bags (bulk bags or jumbo bags) for our clients.
The Application of FIBC big bags:
A flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) also called bulk bag, big bag, ton bag, jumbo bag or super sack, is an industrial container made of flexible fabric that is designed for storing and transporting dry, flowable products, such as minerals, gravel, stones, sand, cement, chemicals, metals, coals etc.
FIBCs are also widely used in foods, pharmaceuticals, plastics, pigments, fertilizer and woods packing and transporting.
FIBCs are most often made of thick woven polypropylene, either coated or uncoated, and normally measure around 110 cm or 45-48 inches in diameter and varies in height from 100 cm up to 200 cm or 35 to 80 inches. Its capacity is normally around 1000 kg or 2000 lbs, but the larger units can store even more. A bulk bag designed to transport one metric ton of material, will itself only weigh 5-7 lbs.
Our advantages:1. 18 years focus on FIBC bags and PP fabrics manufacturing and marketing
2. With 2 modernized plants and over 200 skilled workers, excellent designing and selling team.
3. All production procedure are controlled in house, greatly reduce the product costs.
4. Good promise for delivery time.
5. Strict quality control system under ISO9001.
1. What's your product range?
Big bags (also named Jumbo bags, Ton bags, Bulk bags, FIBC), PP woven bags, PP mesh bags, PP master batch, Polypropylene PP fabrics, PP FDY yarn, PP filament etc..
2. What information should I offer if I want to know the quotation?
a. Size of the bag;
b. Usage of the bag;
c. Weight of the bag or gram weight per square meter;
d. Weight of the loading;
e. Quantities you need;
f. Coated or not;
g. Inner bag or not;
h. How's the top and bottom?
i. Any requirements for the delivery time;
3. Can I get the sample for free?
Yes, free samples are available, you just need to pay the express fee.
If you need us to design the sample, you should pay for the proofing, but if you make the bulk order, the proofing fee will be returned.
4. If I have large quantity, can you give me a discount?
Yes, of course. If the quantity is more than 3000pcs, we'll give you a more favorable price.
5. Before placing the order, can I visit your factory?
Yes, warmly welcome. Before you come, please let us know your schedule, your arriving time, we can help to pick you up at nearby airport or railway station.
Your Best Solution For FIBC Jumbo Bag!
Any sizes, any specifications, any logos are acceptable.
We also supply sample order service.
Welcome to us for more details about Price, Packing, Shipping and Discount etc..
Looking forward to hear from you!