Container FIBC Jumbo Ton Big Bag with 2-Tons of Weight
|FOB Price:||US $4-7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $4-7/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CD-4386
- Feature: Moisture Proof, Recyclable, Bio-Degradable, Shock Resistance, Antistatic
- Shape: Plastic Bags
- Raw Materials: Polypropylene Plastic Bag
- Color: White, Black, Beige or as Required
- GSM: 70-230GSM
- Bottom: Flat Bottom
- Transport Package: Packing in Bales or Pallets
- Origin: Changzhou
- Application: Food, Promotion, Household, Chemical, Construction, Mining and Minerals, Waste Recycling
- Material: PP
- Making Process: Plastic Packaging Bags
- Bag Variety: Upright Bag
- Fabric: Tubular
- Top: Fill Skirt Top
- Trademark: Chuangda
- Specification: can be customized
- HS Code: 6305330090
Specification of the FIBC bulk bag:
|Description||Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container|
|Size||90*90*100cm or as required|
|Body Material||100% Virgin Polypropylene (PP)|
|Color||White, beige or as required|
|Top||spout, open, duffle top and others|
|Bottom||spout, plain, full open bottom and others|
|Lifting Loops||cross-corner, corner, tunnel lift and others|
|Safe Working Load (SWL)||500kg-2000kg|
|Safety Factor||5:1 or 6:1|
|Liner||50-120 micro PE liner available|
|Printing||One or three color available|
|Document Pouch||1pc, size 26x35cm (A4)|
|Shipment||by sea or by air with mutual agreement|
Packaging & Delivery:
Max Loading information:
1*20'GP: about 2800pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*40'GP: about 7500pcs, 20pcs/bale
1*20'GP: 3200pcs/20pallet, 160pcs/pallet
1*40'GP: 7040pcs/44pallet, 160pcs/pallet
7.5 ton per 1x20'GP, 18 ton per 1x40'GP
Delivery time: 25-30 days for non-peak time.
Common sizes of FIBC bulk bags (cm):
The Application of FIBC big bags:
A flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) also called bulk bag, big bag, ton bag, jumbo bag or super sack, is an industrial container made of flexible fabric that is designed for storing and transporting dry, flowable products, such as minerals, gravel, stones, sand, cement, chemicals, metals, coals etc.
FIBCs are also widely used in foods, pharmaceuticals, plastics, pigments, fertilizer and woods packing and transporting.
FIBCs are most often made of thick woven polypropylene, either coated or uncoated, and normally measure around 110 cm or 45-48 inches in diameter and varies in height from 100 cm up to 200 cm or 35 to 80 inches. Its capacity is normally around 1000 kg or 2000 lbs, but the larger units can store even more. A bulk bag designed to transport one metric ton of material, will itself only weigh 5-7 lbs.
1. 18 years focus on FIBC bags and PP fabrics manufacturing and marketing
2. With 2 modernized plants and over 200 skilled workers, excellent designing and selling team.
3. All production procedure are controlled in house, greatly reduce the product costs.
4. Good promise for delivery time.
5. Strict quality control system under ISO9001.